Hello everyone! Welcome to another post for the international blogger series! To see all the other posts from this series, click here to check it out! It might be useful to you!
So you might ask what is this list what is it for?
1. you can use this directory as a chance to connect with other fellow international bloggers you might even find bloggers in your country!! And probably make some friends along the way.
2. this directory is also a chance to give international bloggers the visibility and recognition they deserve! (authors/publishers searching for bloggers/reviewers)
a directory to help you find bloggers around the world to help promote/review books!
HOW TO GET LISTED ON THE DIRECTORY
of course the obvious rule is you have to be an international blogger. Which means you are NOT from USA, UK, Canada.
1. you must blog about books — be it regularly or infrequently. As long as you consider yourself as a book blogger, then you are qualified for the directory.
2. Fill out this form. By submitting a response, your blog name and link will be publicly displayed on this page.
3. Kindly note that with your consent, I will forward a copy of the information you will provide to authors and/or publishers, should they request for it. You can, however, opt against this. Withholding your permission will not prohibit you from appearing on the public directory.
HOW TO GET A COPY OF THE DIRECTORY
Are you a publisher or author in search of International readers and reviewers? Would you like to request a copy of the International Bloggers List? Simply contact me and indicate your request in your message. Of course if you are a blogger and would love to discover more international bloggers feel free to request a copy of the list through my contact form, you should be able to find any basic information in the public directory.
Walking through the pages
*the list will be updated regularly*
this public directory is only for bloggers/readers, for a more detailed preference list (intended for author/publishers please contact me for the entire directory. Thank you!